Sunday, April 26, 2015

Week of Disappointments! :/

As usual, but not casual, it was really busy three days since Wednesday. I couldn't even get time to write anything on Online News and even Instagram post. Thursday I've got Front office Assignment's outline which is going to be due on next month 7th, PUUFFttttttt. 


Ohh yeah.. Haven't left home on Friday. Felt sick and tired, watched a Bollywood movie (Dolly Ki Dolly) featuring Sonam Kapoor. She is gorgeous and her acting was superb. The story line was quite OKAY. Thing I don't like was, at the end she got married her first love. It was totally disappointment. 



The presentation! :( Seriously, that was not I expected. It was really poor, the weakest performance I ever did. And the assignment result makes more down. I have to score more on exam paper which already done but the marks are not yet release. And today got Housekeeping assignment result and it was better than this.


Hospitality and Tourism Industry Assignment & Fundamentals of Hosp&Tour Assignment
And again, classes are going to start today. The very last classes of this semester. YEAH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment