Thursday, April 23, 2015

Front Office Operation - Class Four

I was damn tired to write anything last few days. So I skipped other two parts, the classes was all about communication methods and few telephone operations methods. Well, today we gonna have extra few students in our class. Lecture is bringing his diploma students I guess. May be just for today!! (Pufft) You know, class is really boring with only three students. (myself included) I don't know where the "H" all rest went. At the first module "Introduction of Hospitality Industry" we have more than 15 students.

Next week have we gonna have Front Office Practical classes. YES with our three students only. :/ 

Male, Maldives. 22 April 2015, 18:07

The picture was taken break time. It was just another ending. I don't usually take sunset picture but since started to blogging I'm gonna do it. Not as a photographer with facebook page. huh

Things happened this week

I have to finish MIRA report ASAP, they are coming for 2013's audit. Its a just a big mess, we have no proper records in our office. I almost finished huge part, invoicing and payment kinda done. Now i have to find the missing payments and identifying them.

I started write on local online news. But its all about only entertainment stuffs like Hollywood gossip. So far three article wrote and gave to publish, but the site is still on their construction stage. 

Downloaded Billboard top 40 song last night and now its in my phone. Not a big fan of Adam Levin and Maroon 5 but "Sugar" is really cool to listen and "Hold Back The River" by James Bay. For the first time I heard this song today, its really touching, maybe this gonna add to my favorite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment