Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Laziness!

Okay…..  Just like random Maldivian, I was busy doing nothing. But seriously, I don't wanna be that person. I'm feeling too lazy myself theses day, even planning every day to go for run.  Thought after the Front Office assignment I’ll be very active but Hell NO. I'm not. :/



I watched Christopher Nolan's Interstellar yesterday night. Since the movie nominated and won Oscar and won in some other famous award shows it was added to my "To Be Watch" list. It was science, too much of science and first one hour of the movie was quite boring and I was ready to close it go to sleep. That was midnight 00:30 and since it was getting interested when Mr. Cooper () ready to depart his journey to black hole. Seriously, it was too much science. But I am speaking here Mr. Christopher Nolan's movie and love the music. I think i need to read some articles about the movie and watch it again. Even I don't understand the movie my rate is 7/10.


Jupiter Acceding, casted by Channing Tatum and Mila Kunis. Okay WTF is this. Totally disappointed about him, why he agreed to play this role. It was like second part of Thor or its trilogy. Mila Kunis, since now I thought that was Amanda Seyfried.  4/10

:O Arrow, Oliver Queen became a villain. And only one more episode left for season finale. And its gonna be rock crossover between Arrow and Flash with final. And dying to watch Flash finale. Bunches of metahuman are in the finale to take down the Harrison Wells.  




No comments:

Post a Comment